A Super Mario Story I A Super Mario Story I

Great! =D

I liked the graphics in this flash but what I even liked more is the shear amount and quality of the animations. Give yourself a pat on the back, very good job!

SMB: Christmas Greeting SMB: Christmas Greeting

Hahahaha

Wow, great execution and punchline. Its so simplistic and thats what makes it hilarious, btw, whoever were your voice-actors are gods because they sound just like mario and luigi!

anime tutorial 2 anime tutorial 2

Well....

It was pretty good, your drawing is definitely up there with some of the better anime flash artists. I would reccomend a couple things however.

A) Add buttons, buttons are easy to program and are going to help you BIG time in the long run, just start by adding next buttons and a play button in the beggining.

B) Sound, the more senses you invoke the better your flash, adding buttons makes the viewer feel more connected to the flash and sound adds more fun to the process. Always go with songs that fit your flash well. (It can be anime songs just not the really high pitched girls singing them, just a thought :D)

C) I would consider, and only consider this because al styles are different, but I would suggest not using so many lines in the neck and making the eyebrows a little thinner. Only suggestions, you don't have to.

These are only suggestions but I still want to tell you what you have here is pretty good, put a little more effort into it and it will come out even better! ^__^

Bullet Bill 2 Bullet Bill 2

Very Good

This is very good and amazingly fun! I suggest possibly adding some kind of bonuses to the blocks you break (i.e. a mushroom that makes you smaller or an invincible star or something) and am also wondering what those songs you used were, i am highly interested in getting my hands on them!