A Super Mario Story I A Super Mario Story I

Great! =D

I liked the graphics in this flash but what I even liked more is the shear amount and quality of the animations. Give yourself a pat on the back, very good job!

SMB: Christmas Greeting SMB: Christmas Greeting

Hahahaha

Wow, great execution and punchline. Its so simplistic and thats what makes it hilarious, btw, whoever were your voice-actors are gods because they sound just like mario and luigi!

anime tutorial 2 anime tutorial 2

Well....

It was pretty good, your drawing is definitely up there with some of the better anime flash artists. I would reccomend a couple things however.

A) Add buttons, buttons are easy to program and are going to help you BIG time in the long run, just start by adding next buttons and a play button in the beggining.

B) Sound, the more senses you invoke the better your flash, adding buttons makes the viewer feel more connected to the flash and sound adds more fun to the process. Always go with songs that fit your flash well. (It can be anime songs just not the really high pitched girls singing them, just a thought :D)

C) I would consider, and only consider this because al styles are different, but I would suggest not using so many lines in the neck and making the eyebrows a little thinner. Only suggestions, you don't have to.

These are only suggestions but I still want to tell you what you have here is pretty good, put a little more effort into it and it will come out even better! ^__^

Ultimate Naruto Fanflash3 Ultimate Naruto Fanflash3

Hahahaha, nice

I loved this one, such awesome jokes. Favorite parts, hinata singing respect, shark guy...umm..kitsu..keto...whatever his name is, singing im blue, and kimimaru playing DDR. Best one yet, keep up the good work!

Naruto ANBU Spare Time Naruto ANBU Spare Time

Pretty Good

This was really funny! A little weird (like when zabuza was singing) but overall very awesome flash. Some of the parts where really well drawn and animated! Keep up the funniness.

P.s. whats the name of this song?

The Epic: Adam The Epic: Adam

One of the best flash yet!!!

Wow, this is such an awesome flash. So great, I joined newgrounds just so I could tell you how awesome it is. I do anime style flash too, and you either make the best thing ever, or its horrible. This was great. For a split second at the point where there is a close-up of adam's eyes and its all shakey, I thought I was watching real anime since it was so good. Awesome job dude, keep it up,
~Toast